Holiday Homes In France
Golf and Country Club Apartment
Fully furnished. Use of club swimming pool, gardens, tennis courts
Villeneuve-sur-Lot Golf and Country Club is situated in the Lot-et-Garonne region of South West France, near to the Dordogne, 30 minutes from the beautiful town of Bergerac and 10 minutes from Villeneuve-sur-Lot. The apartment is ideal as a holiday home for golfing breaks or as a permanent retirement home for two enthusiastic golfers. There are several residents who live here all year, so the social life is very good!
The clubhouse has bars, restaurant and terraces. The apartment also benefits from well-maintained communal gardens, a swimming pool and tennis courts.
Bergerac has its own airport, serviced from the UK by Flybe and Ryanair from Southampton, Bristol, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Stansted and Birmingham (with more routes to follow). The Golf and Country Club is also easily accessible from Bordeaux and Toulouse airports, located 90 minutes from Toulouse and about 2 hours from Bordeaux.
This is a modern and well appointed apartment, in excellent decorative order with tiled floors and is furnished to an extremely good standard.
The apartment comprises:
- An entrance door with doorbell and light.
- Hallway: Lights, electricity meter, storage cupboard with electrically heated water tank and doors leading to the bedroom and bathroom.
- Lounge/Dining room: This room is light and airy with a sofa bed, dining table and four chairs, coffee table and sideboard and large glass sliding doors (security roller blinds fitted, leading to the tiled patio.
- Patio: The patio looks out over the fairway and plum orchard and there is patio furniture for four people. The views from the patio are truly stunning.
- Kitchen: There is a compact fitted kitchen with fridge, stainless steel sink and drainer, double electric burner and a combination oven/microwave. Crockery, cutlery, cookware and glasses for four people.
- Bedroom: This is a spacious double bedroom with patio doors (security roller blinds fitted), leading to a small patio overlooking the gardens and golf club entrance. Pine double bed with two bedside tables and sideboard.
- Bathroom: Shower and shower curtain, wc and hand basin. Space for washing machine if required.
- Central Heating: There is off peak electric central heating, which makes the apartment very comfortable for the winter and off season holidays.
A second apartment next door is available for sale and would be suitable for combining to make one large apartment. Please enquire for further details.
The club is under new ownership and an exciting plan is in progress to develop the facility into a prestigious and highly regarded Golf and Country Club, offering year round activities. There is already a wide range of facilities for members and visitors, including a driving range, two practice putting greens (one with practice bunker and approach area), swimming pool, tennis court and Pro-shop, as well as a full-time resident professional.
The 18-hole championship golf course is widely recognised as one of the best in the Lot et Garonne and is normally playable 360 days per annum. The friendly clubhouse restaurant and bar is open all year round, and the restaurant has a first class reputation locally for fine cuisine.
The golf course blends into its surroundings, using the many natural gradients, elevation changes and contours, to add to its challenging nature. The course is a pleasure for golfers of all abilities; however there are plenty of hazards and challenges to keep things interesting, including elevated greens, undulating fairways, water hazards and numerous strategically placed bunkers. There are beautiful views of the surrounding countryside from many places around the course.
Full use of the swimming pool and tennis court, woodland walks along the River Lot, wonderful bastide villages, historic castles, vineyards and a wealth of other sporting activities such as riding, fishing, water skiing and canoeing, are within easy reach of the club, making it an attractive location for both golfers and non-golfers alike.
Telephone: 05 53 83 30 87 (International + 33 5 53 83 30 87)
Mobile: 06 63 09 04 21 (International + 33 6 63 09 04 21)
Please mention Vacation France when contacting the owner
|Site Endorsements | About Us | Travel Directory | Terms and Conditions | Summary|
|1998-2016 Copyright Vacation France Limited|